Breast Center treatment in Germany
The specialists hold regular tumor conferences to exchange information and ideas. The meetings are used to discuss every aspect of a patient’s disease and plan individual therapy. All our work complies with quality assurance guidelines and international standards such as those of the European Society of Breast Cancer Specialists (EUSOMA), the German Cancer Society (DKG) and the German Society for Senology.
Our work should, of course, be transparent and verifiable. For this reason, we undergo regular quality assurance inspections.
Breast Center Services:
- Imaging techniques (mammography, breast sonography, MRI)
- Minimally invasive assessment diagnostics (stereotactic vacuum biopsy)
- Consultation meetings in the event of unclear results/second opinions
- Minimally invasive operating techniques
- Plastic surgery reconstruction
- Sentinel node operations
- Pre- and postoperative chemotherapy and hormone therapy
- Psychological advice and support